Do you Want To Sell Your House Urgently? Follow These 5 Easy Steps
Do you have a home that has been renovated, and you want to know how the house?
Of course, you do. Hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars have gone into it.
The process isn’t as hard as you think, though. I’ll show you the best way to sell your renovated house urgently.
1. Take high-quality photos
One of the most important elements to consider when selling a home is how it looks in photos. Your house could be completely renovated and staged to perfection, but if you don’t take high-quality photos, you won’t be able to showcase its great features.
When you’re selling a home, having professional photos taken is essential because they can make or break a deal.
The right image can help sell your house much faster than an average picture can do damage. That’s why it’s so important to take great photos that showcase your home’s best qualities.
How do you take high-quality photos?
- Take lots of pictures – You need to take as many photos as possible so that you can show off all of your hard work.
- Get rid of clutter- You don’t want to have too much stuff in the picture because it will make the room look cluttered and messy. Get rid of any dust and unnecessary furniture or other items so that you can focus on just the room itself.
- Show off natural light – Natural light is one of the best ways to capture a space because it helps emphasize its size and scale, which is key for selling a home. If possible, take photos during the day when there’s more natural light outside.
This will also help show off any renovations you’ve done to make your house more energy-efficient and eco-friendly by using less electricity than traditional light bulbs, or lamps would use.
2. Mail coming soon and open house postcards
This is one of the most effective ways to get buyers in the door. Send out postcards, letters, and invitations to nearby neighborhoods and communities. Make sure they announce the open house clearly and include information about the renovations.
Another option is to send out postcards promoting your open house a few days before it begins. These will catch people’s attention as they walk through their neighborhood, which may help drive more traffic to your open house.
3. Post your listing on social media
Posting your listing on social media is a great way to get the word out about your home and attract potential buyers.
Social media is a great resource for reaching a large audience, including people who may not be familiar with your neighborhood or area.
The internet has made it possible for buyers and sellers to connect in ways that were never before possible. Today, buyers can search for homes online and save favorites within their favorite search engines, allowing them to easily revisit their top picks at any time.
With so many options at their fingertips, buyers are more likely to use these tools than ever before.
4. Send an email to your sphere of influence
You can’t just sell a renovated home through social media or by posting an ad on Craigslist. You need to reach out to people who know you and can vouch for you as a realtor, such as:
- Family and friends
- Other realtors (in your area)
- People who have purchased or sold homes with you in the past
Send them an email with a link to your listing for free. Let them know how excited you are about this home and why they should take a look at it.
If they’re interested in buying or selling, they’ll be more likely to check out your listing.
This is especially if they know someone who recently purchased or sold a home through you.
What are the advantages of Posting your listing on social media?
The benefits of using social media are numerous. For starters, it’s free and easy to do. You can post pictures of your house along with details about the renovations that were done or any other interesting features that might draw buyers in.
In addition, you can share information about other homes in the area so people can compare what they see on social media with what they find in person.
Another benefit of using social media is it allows you to reach more potential buyers than traditional advertising methods like newspaper ads or flyers in mailboxes because more people use these platforms every day than ever before.
In fact, 78% of adults use Facebook at least once per day (and many more use other platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat).
What are some of the platforms that you can post your listing on social media?
- Facebook: You can use Facebook to create a public post about your home. This will allow people who aren’t your friends to see it and potentially share it with their friends. If you have a large number of friends and family members who live locally, this could be a great opportunity for them to see your house and potentially buy it.
- Instagram: Allows you to share photos of different spaces in your house. It’s also a great way to get feedback from potential buyers before they even visit the property in person.
- Twitter: Another platform that allows users to share photos, videos, and other content in real-time. If someone sees one of your tweets that interests them, they may want to check out the property in person.
5. Create a before-after video or photo montage
Consider making a before-and-after video or photo montage to show the changes you made if you’re selling a renovated home. This is used in real estate listing presentations to show potential buyers what they will get if they buy your home.
A before-after video or photo montage is an excellent way to show potential buyers what they will get if they buy your home. It works especially well if the renovations were extensive, such as adding an additional bathroom, updating the kitchen, or renovating an outdoor area.
You can use these videos to promote your listing and to entice buyers who haven’t seen it in person yet. In addition, when people are overwhelmed with all of the houses on the market right now, this kind of video can help them decide which house really gets their attention.
Here’s how to create one:
- Find some good before-and-after images of your space that show the difference between the old and new elements. These can be from before you moved in or after remodeling was completed, whichever best fits your situation. If you aren’t handy with Photoshop or other image editing software, ask your real estate agent for help finding good photos that show off your renovation work.
- Use video editing software to create a short video showing these images in sequence (for example: “Before” shot, then “After 1” shot, then “After 2” shot). You can also add music or other sound effects if desired. Just make sure it doesn’t distract.
To sum up, there are a lot of factors that go into selling a renovated home. To make sure you make the most of your renovation, keep the tips above in mind.
And who knows? Maybe you’ll be able to sell your home for more than you’re expecting to.